Matchbook Mini

This mini matchbook album is the perfect project to use small pieces and scraps of your handmade paper. I started with this lightweight chipboard matchbook.


Next, I covered each page and the matchbook cover with a different piece of handmade paper and inked the edges of each page. After some experimentation I discovered that the best adhesive to adhere the paper to the chipboard is USArtQuest's Great Tape.

I dug into my stash to find stamps and embellishments to decorate each page.







The pink heart on the cover was made using Arnold Grummer's Three Hearts Template.

Here's the finished matchbook mini album.

Visit my Create & Craft blog to see more of my projects.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage