I Tweet You... with Tamiko



Hey folks Tamiko here.. Today I am feeling a little under the weather but I was able to stamp and color an image to create a card. I have been staring at a little wooden birdie on my desk for well over a week and I vowed to also to add him, some kinda way.  The papers I recycled were brown kraft shipping paper.  Here is my card for today.



As with all paper projects you can't do anything unless you start with paper.  First thing I do make sure I have what's  needed by creating my  favorite papers with any of the Arnold Grummer Paper Mill Kits.  The directions can be found here.   After my paper was made I stamped the image and painted it using Colour Arte Twinkling H2Os . I fussy cut the image and adhered it to the base of the card with Helmar's Craft & Hobby PVA glue.  I added some lace trim and hand stamped a sentiment on painted paper.. and embellished with a wooden bird.

This card was simple and short and yes I could have used regular papers.. but I like the texture of my handmade papers.  The texture alone will win every time. 


Don't forget if when you are shopping over a the Arnold Grummer Store feel free to use Code SPRING20 to save 20% on your regular priced order through the month of MAY 2015.

Comments

  1. Love the sparkle and glitter on your card and your image is fabulous. That bird is so sweet and found a perfect spot on your card. Cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Such a great card. And love the girl so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful young lady . love the colors.... Someone will be very lucky to receive that card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the hand made paper makes it special. Like the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE your card! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage