Valentine Popup Card

I'm always excited when I can combine things I love. In this case it's a Valentine card, handmade paper and new software. The handmade paper that I used for this card was made following these basic instructions. I added pink Angel Wings, pink tinted tissue. I molded this pulp using the three hearts template.

The full tempate was too large for the card that I wanted to make. So, I painted a water line around the heart shapes so I could pull them apart and maintain that beautiful deckle edging.


Here are the two separated pieces.


I used Popup Card Studio and a free file designed by Michele Harvey for the inside of my card. I cut Michele's Popup Card Studio file on my Zing electronic cutting machine. You can see that I added a heart cut out of a scrap of the handmade paper.


I used a quick drying liquid adhesive to adhere my handmade paper hearts to the front of the card. I also added a bit of bling. Here's my completed card.


Carole

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage