Leaf Imprint Stamped Card on Handmade Paper

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy here with a fun new project, created with some great handmade paper.

Materials Used:
Blender;
Inks: Stampin' Up - Old Olive, Lucky Limeade;
Green cardstock card base;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

How I did it:


Today I'm using the paper that I made from packaging paper.
I haven't really done any stamping on handmade paper,
so I was anxious to use this beautiful leaf stamp to try it out.


I chose a couple of stamps I wanted to use.
Once I had them loaded with ink, I misted them with a spritz of water before stamping them
I love the way the stamping turned out!
I used both greens on each imprint.


I mounted the finished piece on a green cardstock card base.
Then all it needed was a pretty green bow!


Here's one last look at the finished card:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stamping on handmade paper is so pretty!
I'll be back with another project idea soon!

Nancy Nickel

Comments

  1. This is REALLY lovely! The Stampendouse leaves stamps are perfect.....I think I need to order the stamps.....sigh....like I need another stamp....smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage