© Michele Emerson-Robert 2016
My friend Heidi’s birthday was celebrated in style! She is such a dear person and deserves only the best. I am truly blessed to have her as a friend. It is probably good that she lives so far away, as we’d find it easy to lose the day just visiting and creating.
· Any of the Arnold Grummer® paper making kits
· Blender, cello sponges and soft towels
· A sunny window
· Scraps of light blue and medium green paper (think junk mail, etc.)
· SpellbindersTM Grand Calibur™ die cutting and embossing machine
· Westcott™ paper trimmer
· Beacon ZipDryTM adhesive
1. Follow the instructions found in any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits to create light blue slurry and create one or more sheets of medium weight light blue paper.
2. Create one or more sheets of medium weight green paper, and allow the papers to dry.
3. Die cut one large rose, three small roses and the verbiage “I’m so glad you are my friend” from a piece of the light blue paper.
4. Assemble the roses.
5. Create a top fold 5 x 7” white card (wish I had some handmade heavy weight paper for this!)
6. Center and cut the CE decorative round die on the card front.
7. Attach a light blue liner to the inside of the card front.
8. Attach the verbiage to the circle area.
9. Attach the large rose, two small roses and lots of leaves to the top left of the card.
10. Attach the small rose and leaves to the bottom right.