Christmas Shaker Cards

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with a new set of Christmas Shaker cards using Arnold Grummer Papermaking kits.


I've used left over papers from other projects.  For each card, I used the remaining die cut panels and frayed the edges.


I adhered a plastic sheet to each panel, and Using my MISTI, I stamped phrases in the lower corner with StazOn ink.  Using the MISTI ensured that if I had to restamp the phrase that it would line up correctly.



I placed foam tape around the panels and placed dew drops in the cavities before adhering the backing.


Finally I added flowers and leaves to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage