Quick and Easy Embossed Snowflake Card by Steph

Quick and Easy Embossed Card



Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a quick and easy Embossed Snowflake card using handmade papers created with the Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kit.



How to 

Tearing a sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock, place it into a blender with 2 cups of water.  Blend it until you've created slurry.



Using the Large Pour Mold pour the slurry into the mold.  Remove the paper and squeeze out all the excess water.




Allow to dry thoroughly for a wonderful piece of paper.


To create my card, I simply cut the paper to fit my embossing folder.  Using blue and black inks from ImagineCrafts,  I inked the embossing folder, placed the panel inside and then embossed it.  Next, I die cut it so it would fit my card. 


I matted the panel with white cardstock, then added it to a blue card.  Next, I wrapped the card with ribbon.  A simple die cut phrase from Joy Clair was added above the ribbon.


 How pretty is this handmade paper?



Thanks for stopping by.





Comments

  1. Beautiful, love the embossing on the handmade paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card........handmade paper embosses so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage