Altered Notebook by Steph Ackerman

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with an altered notebook using handmade papers created with the Arnold Grummer papermaking kit.

Select a sheet of paper from any of the handmade papers already created and adhere it to a notebook.  Cut off any excess and corner round the edges.




Stamp around the notebook with a wordy stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  Picking up on the green particles in the paper, I inked the notebook with green ink.


Next, I placed a stencil on the notebook and used molding paste on the design.  


Once dry I repositioned the stencil so I could add color to the design.


I finish off by adding additional color as needed.


Thanks for stopping by.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage