Easter Card

Easter is right around the corner and so is Spring. I am so ready for Spring this year not that we have had a bad winter but I always love Spring.
Today I have an Easter card I made from handmade paper. When making handmade paper, think junk mail or something you no longer need to keep in your files and blend them up with a blender and water. You can find everything you need to make your own paper here.
I used an old Easter stamp I have had (can't remember where I got it and it has no manufacturers name on it), then colored it with Faber Castell PITT big brushes.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter with their families and friends.







Comments

  1. Love your Easter card! And the rubber stamps came out really nice on the handmade paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this Easter card! Thanks a lot for sharing these photo here. I too made Easter cards for all my family members this year and hosted a party at one of garden party venues in Miami. Everyone loved it and enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage