Zig Zag Mini Albums by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here with some mini albums using products from Arnold Grummer.



Arnold Grummer has bookmaking supplies and I've used the Zig Zag Books to create several mini albums that can document life's little moments.  While I've gone with a summer theme, just change up the papers you make to create books for Christmas, birthdays, or even graduations.

I selected papers I had already created using the Arnold Grummer Papermaking kit, opting to create both a pink and a blue book. Using the chipboard covers, I cut my handmade paper 6" x 8", then scored around the cover, so the papers would fold over easily.



 After cutting the corners, I adhered the papers to the covers.


I added another sheet of paper to the interior.
I repeated the process with the 2nd piece of chipboard.
Next, I adhered the zig zag pages to the chipboard covers.


I inked around the covers with blue ink.
Anchors Away was die cut and adhered to the cover on a slight angle.

 

Using handmade pink papers, I created my next mini album.
To the front cover, I added a large pink arrow spelling Beach, then inked around the edges with pink ink.
I added a pink flamingo I created from Makin's Clay to the corner. 


There are many pages to add photos and your special touches.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage