Thanks So Much Card

Hello, it's Ann here today with a simple way to make a special Thank You card for someone who deserves it.  Here is the card:



Did you see that it is it's own envelope too?  I think that is pretty neat.  If you have already made a stash of handmade papers then all you need is to use this easy to use Template and you are almost done!



The handmade paper I chose to use for this project was made with some chopped up dried maple leafs!  That's right when I mixed the pulp which consisted of junk mail return envelopes I added a generous handful of crushed red Maple Leafs into the blender and made the sheet as per the original Arnold Grummer way (video link).



Did you know that the AG shop has books?  Well, now you do!  I love this book:



It explains and shows beautiful examples of casting paper in moulds, just like the maple leaf I made here. I coloured the leaf with some creamy pastels or Gelatos.



To add the sentiment inside the card I used a red rubber mounted stamp and some Rust coloured ink.  I also used the ink and a sponge dauber to ink the edges of the card.



To seal the envelope/card I used a real dried flower seal sticker, and a piece of raffia.  This card will be hand delivered, if it were mailed I recommend omitting the raffia on the outside.



There you go, a quick simple two for one project,  I hope that you are inspired to make some cards and paper.

Supplies:
Real Flower Seals/Stickers (stash)
Rubber Stamps "Sincere Salutations"  Stampin'Up!
Dye Ink Pad "Really Rust" Stampin'Up!
Creamy Pastels "Gelatos" in Pistachio,Butterscotch, and Blood Orange Faber Castell
Book: The Art of Paper Casting with Rycraft Ceramic Stamps Rycraft (Arnold Grummer store)
Raffia May Arts
Tacky Glue "Aleene's"
Template: Invitation & Thank You Card #354  Arnold Grummer
Cotton Linter for Paper Casting Arnold Grammar
Handmade Paper using the Paper Making Kit from Arnold Grummer
Leaf Mould Arnold Grummer
To see other projects I make, just stop by my blog: http://annmakes.blogspot.com.

Thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage