Stamping and Die Cutting Cards by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here to show you just how easy it is to create amazing cards using assorted papers created with the papermaking kits.


You can stamp and die cut your handmade papers just as easily as any other types of papers.  



Using VersaFine black ink I stamped the images and then heat set them.  Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut the design.



Using a different die, I die cut another handmade paper - look at all those details.


I chose another paper for the background of my cards, then assembled the cards using Scor-Tape.



I used Glue Dots to adhere the center elements to the cards to give them a little dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage