Bahama Blues

This paper turned out SO gorgeous! I will be making more to scrap my entire cruise to the Bahamas :o) It's so pretty, I didn't want to cover any of it up.

SUPPLIES:
AG Paper-making kit 
AG Cotton Linter
AG Iridescent Flakes
Scraps of colored cardstock - shredded
3d stickers - Joelee's Boutique

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make 2 different color blue batches of pulp. I put linter and iridescent flakes in both batches.
2. With your screen in the pan of water, add about 1/2 cup of each color. Have fun trying different placement of your blobs of pulp. Gently swirl together with a paint brush handle, lift out of the pan of water and proceed according to your kit instructions.
3. Using two 5.5 x 8" pieces of handmade paper, attach them to make an 8 1/2 x 11" background paper. Or, use the larger paper-making kit.  Either way, trim the rough edges to size.
4. Attach photos and embellishments.



Blue is definitely my color! This was fun, I hope you'll try making papers this way. I'd love to see the color combinations you create.  Craft on! Becky





Comments

  1. Becky, this is BEAUTIFUL paper! Blue has never been one of my favorite colors but I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage