Love

Hi everyone, today I made a card using some handmade paper created with my Arnold Grummer Papermill kit and my Gel Press® mono-printing plate. 

The handmade paper was my go to inspiration for this card, I love the subtle texture and the soft color. I used my mono-plate to create a complementary color palatte which I think really rocks the base paper.

A little stamping and a butterfly embellishment from Ribbon Resource and it's done! 

And check out this awesome calendar with 12 Months of Paper ideas! What a great gift for the holidays for your handmade paper enthusiast in your life!

More than a calendar - here's a how-to guide for classic forms and trend projects you can create throughout 2017.
Every month features a complete supply list, step-by-step photos and simple instructions to complete the featured project.
From paper author and designer, Helen Hiebert. 9" x 12" wall calendar, full color and photos throughout.
Oh and did I mention they also have the 12 Months of Paper Calendar Paper Pack too? This gift just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?
I want this! I promise, I have been a very good girl Santa!

Comments

  1. So very pretty! You are queen of the gel press!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee your cards and the original use of papers and gel plate prints are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, but, are you sure you have been a good girl? LOL Great job Sandee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage