© Michele Emerson-Robert 2016
One of the neighbor’s little girls is having a 7th birthday party next weekend and she loves anything to do with Fairies! Do you remember how much fun coloring was? The new Double Details die set and stencil “Poppy Hideaway” are perfect for her birthday card!
Die: Tonic Studios™
· Stencil: Tonic Studios™
· Tonic Studios™ Tangerine die cutting and embossing machine
1. Follow the instruction found in the Arnold Grummer paper making kit or books to create white slurry.
2. Create one or more sheets of heavy weight handmade paper. Allow the paper to dry.
3. Cut and score the white heavy weight handmade paper to create a 5 x 5” top fold card.
5. Place the stencil onto the die cut and embossed card.
6. Use the lightest shade of green to color in the stems and leaves. Shade with the medium green, blend with the blending pen.
7. Use the lightest shade of pink to color the flowers. Shade with the medium shade of pink, blend with the blending pen.
8. Use the lightest shade of purple to color in her dress. Shade with the medium shade of purple. Blend with the blending pen.
9. Color in her hair and wings with the lightest shade of yellow. Shade with the medium yellow. Blend with the blending pen.
10. Color her face, arm and hand with the lightest flesh color. Shade with the medium flesh color. Blend with the blending pen.
11. Apply the blending ink in small areas around the edge of the card, adding light pink and light purple while it is still wet.
12. Attach the liner with glue.