Post it Note Holder

Hello! Peggy here to show you how I put together a post it note holder as a little
gift for my mom who makes lists and I thought she would appreciate a little gift. 
First thing I did was make some wonderful paper with the Arnold Grummers Paper Making kit
I added botanical leaves and flowers. I followed Arnold's directions with his easy to follow instructions.  
I also used some tags template found Here to make the tag.
After making the paper I started with the Sticky Notes Books Starter Kit
 I wrapped my homemade paper around the card stock to create a cover, spine and back cover.
I used double sided tape to adhere my paper to the cover. I placed a liner inside so as not to see the chipboard.
 I hot glued my Post it Notes onto the back inside cover. 

My tag I used a stamp and doodling to create a sentiment. 
I placed a ribbon for closure and adhered that to the spine 
so I doesn't fall off every time you open it. I used a flower embellishment 
 
 This was such cute little book to make. I am in love with my paper making kit. 
It makes the perfect personal hand made gift. 
You can have your own paper making kit and templates 20% off by using this coupon: 

EARTH20
Thanks for coming by today. 
Peggy 
http://mystampingobsession.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage