It was a AWESOME Ride!

Monica here and I want to say it has been so fun here at Arnold Grummer, but as the term ends a new one shall begin.  With all the changes I know there will be bigger and better things to come her at AG!  This will be my last post but I will always be an AG Fan and still share projects I create using AG products.  This is my best project yet.  I made Tear Bears out of the paper I made.  I grinded up some older paper and used some of the dye from Amazing Mold Putty to give it a stronger color.


It took a couple of tries to really get the thickness I need to brush the paper but finally a masterpiece.  Well  it has been fun, but the craft journey never truly comes to an end!!

Hugs
Monica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage