A Sticky Note Book - Decorated With Handmade Paper



Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here with a new project share!
Today I've decorated a Sticky Note Book with a stamped and embossed piece of handmade paper. 

Here's What I Used:


Materials Used:
Small Piece of Handmade Paper;
Stampendous - Embossing Ink;
White Embossing Powder;
Nuance Powders - Blue, Green;
Paper - K & Company;
Small Piece of White Cardstock;
Offray Ribbon - White.

Here's How I did it:


1. Following the instructions on the kit, I assembled the Sticky Note Book. 


2. Using the embossing ink, I stamped the cottage image onto a 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" piece of handmade paper. I heat embossed it with the white embossing powder. 
3. I sprinkled the blue Nuance powder in the sky area, and the green Nuance powder in the grass area. Then I sprayed the piece with water until it looked as I wanted it to. I set it aside to dry.


4. I matted the inked piece with white cardstock.
5. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the book, making sure it was long enough to tie in a bow. I adhered it in place on the front and the back.
6. I adhered the matted, inked piece in place on the front of the book.


This project came together really fast,
and it was lots of fun to make!
I like the way the embossing looks on the cover
The photo below shows the back cover.


Here you can see the inside of the book,
with the sticky note pad:

Here's one last look at the finished project:





Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another fun project!


Comments

  1. Love these little AG sticky note books .....so many ways to decorate them with handmade paper and Stampendous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Michele! Lots of creative possibilities!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage