Sweet Candy Cones with Handmade Papers

Hi everyone, Steph here today creating some Sweet Candy Cones with Handmade Papers.



I spent a day recently creating an assortment of papers with the Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kit.  Once you get started, it's hard to stop once you see the fun papers you've created.  I took some of these handmade papers and rolled them into cones.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere them together.


To decorate the candy cones, I placed Beline Lace Feather Fringe from Expo International along the top edge, adhering it with Scor-Tape.  The fringe really dressed up my cones.


I then decorated the cones with assorted flowers and brads. 


Tissue paper was placed inside the cones then I filled the cones with candy.


How fun would these be at a party?  Wouldn't they make sweet table decorations?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Comments

  1. Steph, reminds me of May baskets we hung on neighbors doors when we were kids. I haven't made a cone shaped project in a really long time. Thanks for the ice and sweet memory! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would make awesome table decorations, I may make some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! Like Kim, I remember making May baskets. These would be really fun for that and they would be a party favor even without the candy! Love these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage