Textured Background

Hi everyone Monica here and I want to share a tag I made with a textured background.  I grinded up some papers the same I would if U were to make some paper but instead of making the paper I let the pulp dry and used some modge podge and layered it on a tag for a awesome textured background.

After I layed all the paper down I sprayed it withe glimmer mist
 Then i took some distress ink for the edges and rubbed it over the top
 This is the end look
 Side angle look you can see all the different layers 
 Finished tag

Hope everyone enjoyed my piece.  Be sure to check out my blog for some tutorials: Simply Monica

Comments

  1. Hi Foti, thanks for following me for so long, I do appreciate it.
    If you post a comment here with your email address, I'll shoot you the book.
    2 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
    plotting scheme in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage