Double Hearts

Happy Saturday.  I hope everyone is enjoying the day, but I want to say Happy Birthday to my sister Michelle!!  Love You.  So, I made a decorative tag for my project today using Arnold Grummers handmade  Get Me Started Kit  for paper making.



I grinded up some plain white paper in my blender and added some Botanicals and sprinkled it with Sparkles (sounds like I am eating icecream huh lol) and it came out beautifully.   Then I used the Folding Heart medium template to make my hearts. 
Then I inked and stamped the hearts and added some other elements to the tag.  I used a variety of colors and really love how it came out looking.   Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and hey

 CHECK OUT

Arnold Grummer Supplies Used



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage