Thursday, October 11, 2012

Time for Thursday with Monica

Thursday is here and just one more work day until the weekend, which means more time to Create, Share and Inspire!! Right?! 
Today I am sharing with everyone an Arnold Grummer's picture frame that comes in a convenient kit, covered with some yummy paper I made with Arnold Grummer's Papermaking Kit.
 
I made to cover it over.  Easy Peasy with the convenient kits Arnold Grummer sells ladies!!

 This is how the frame kit comes - so simple to put together
 You attach the middle outlined frame which allows for the picture to slide down in between
 I added some trim and a label to  my frame that matched the handmade paper I made beautifully
Hope everyone enjoyed my project


Hugs Monica

2 comments:

  1. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    Kızlık zarı
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of hand made paper!!!

    ReplyDelete