Butterfly Card Using Arnold Grummer's Casting Molds

DSCN1156
Items used in this project:
Acrylic Craft Paint
Gold Leaf
Black Staz-On Ink Pad
Flower stamp
DSCN1144
   
I used Creative Paperclay and the Butterfly casting mold to cast the butterfly for the front of the card.   I used baby powder as my release agent for the clay.
DSCN1146
These are the casts after I pulled them out of the mold.  At this point I baked them on 300 for about a half hour to dry them.
DSCN1148
While the cats were drying, I used a Black Staz-On ink pad and a flower stamp to randomly stamp flowers on the front of the card.
DSCN1149
After the casts were dry I painted one of  them with Acrylic Craft Paint and used gold leaf to accent the raised parts of the butterfly.
DSCN1151
Finally I adhered the cast into the window on the front of the card.  This card would be great  for Mother's Day or any occasion.  You could also "color" in the flowers with some watercolors for a more colorful look.

Comments

  1. Septorinoplasti Burun Estetigi Nesef Darligi Ameliyati r
    Burun Estetigi, Septorinoplasti Nesef
    Darligi Ameliyati Septorinoplasti bilgileri Op.Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan
    anlatilmaktadir Septorinoplasti (Nefes Darligi ve Burun Estetigi)
    Septorinoplasti nedir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage