© Michele Emerson-Robert 2016
Both of my sisters collect Angels and Penguins. I know, I know - two so totally different things (just like they are). I try to add to both of their collection every year. These two Angel pieces can be left out all year, and will be perfect to place in a small decorative easel. Who knows, perhaps I will also find new Penguins for them too.
· Any of the Arnold Grummer® paper making kits
· Blender, cello sponges and soft towels
· A sunny window
· Scraps of off white paper (think junk mail, etc.)
· Dried grasses or herbs
· Scraps of tissue paper to stamp on
· Dies: Creative Expressions™/Sue Wilson™ #CED3001 2014 Christmas Angel, # CED3016 2015 Christmas Angel
· Beacon ZipDryTM adhesive, double sided foam tape
· Substrate: 5 x 7” boxes (these were from some old acrylic frames)
· Quiet Fire Designs™ stamp #5959 “I will write Peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.”
· ColorBox® dark brown Chalk™ ink pad
· Tonic Studios™#810N Cosmic Brown Nuvo Embellishment Mousse™
1. Follow the instructions found in any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits to create off white slurry with inclusions and create one or more sheets of light weight handmade paper.
2. Allow the paper to dry.
3. Cover all areas of the 5 x 7 boxes with the paper using Scor-Tape™ or ZipDry™ adhesive.
4. Stamp the saying onto the tissue paper.
5. Die cut the two Angels from the chip board.
6. Apply the Cosmic Brown Nuvo Mousse to the Angels
7. Attach the Angels to the coverd boxes with double sided foam tape.
8. Tear the edges of the stamped tissue paper and attach to the boxes with ZipDry™ adhesive.