Thanksgiving is over.....

By now you have cleaned up the turkey, put away the extra folding chairs and eaten all the pie.

What is next on the to do list?? Shop and wrap.

I have a quick and easy gift tag project using a piece of handmade paper. I have a To/From stamp that I do not use nearly enough. So instead of buying more gift tags this year, I am going to make them. You can use different colors of hand made papers and inks to coordinate with your gift wrap.



I just stamped and cut out.

Thank you Ribbon Resource for the White Paper Raffia Ribbon and the Champagne Two Tone Paper Raffia Ribbon.

Supplies from the Arnold Grummer Website  - Medium Pour Hand Mold


I hope you give this project a try!
Don't forget to share with us on  Facebook.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage