Thank you cards and envelopes

Sorry, thought this posted yesterday.....

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you some Thank you cards I made with recycled junk mail. Some times you need a thank you card and never have one on hand so I decided today I would make some.

I also used the envelope template that comes with the Envelope Stationery Template Collection so you don't even need to try and find an envelope to fit your card. I love making my own paper and then turning it into something usable.

Below are the photos after making them. I did have to reinforce the spine on the cards so I used some washi tape on them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to check out the  Arnold Grummer's Paper making shop.


I stamped "Thank You" from a Stampin Up set I have.The one looks blue in the picture but it is actually a grey.


Here they are with the hand made envelopes.


And the last picture shows tied up in a bundle if you were giving them as a gift.

These may come in handy for me because October is my birthday month and I am going to be 27 again!! :)


“The world is a richer place because of Arnie Grummer,” said David Lee, retired former executive director of the Paper Discovery Center. “His accomplishments following the Institute are what really propelled him into the Paper Hall of Fame. He’s the paper version of ‘The Music Man.’”

Comments

  1. Donna, these cards are awesome. I especially love the idea of making them as gifts. That little bundle is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I especially like the ones with the pink in them. Love that you made the matching envelopes. These would make a great gift!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bundled cards are always a great gift.....for any and all occasions.
    Love and light,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage