Hand made paper is spook-tackular!

There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch. 

~Robert Brault

You might be able to tell that I am one of those adults who love Halloween!

A couple of weeks ago while I was on vacation I had 2 kids make some paper with me right on the beach. I asked them if they wanted their paper mailed to them or would they like for me to make a Halloween card out of their paper? They chose the Halloween cards, I hope they like them!

Gulf paper video ( plus lots of other paper making videos!)


Kim Schiedermayer ( Arnold Grummer's daughter ) asked me to post a picture of my card that was published in the August edition of the CardMaker Magazine.  
It's always fun to see your work published, thank you CardMaker Magazine!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are celebrating the man behind the paper this month,
 Mr. Arnold Grummer!

Did you know?
He was inducted into the  Paper Industry International Hall of Fame on October 11th, 2012. 

“The world is a richer place because of Arnie Grummer,” said David Lee, retired former executive director of the Paper Discovery Center. “His accomplishments following the Institute are what really propelled him into the Paper Hall of Fame. He’s the paper version of ‘The Music Man.’”

I really wish I could have met this man


Make some paper and have a spook-tackular day!

Comments

  1. They turned out SO cute Sandee! Carly and Gavin will love them! It was so much fun to have them help make the paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it and couldn't have done it without YOU! Thanks Anna!

      Delete
  2. These cards are so cool. Really glad they chose Halloween cards...and really glad you asked them to join the fun. I love it when artists share their craft!
    -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the highlights on the vacation! Thanks Bonnie!

      Delete
  3. You are not only creative but nice too! Those kids must've thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these kids will be floored when they get their cards!! This is AMAZING!! Super duper congrats to you for being published in CradMaker Magazine!!! You so deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soo cute... I mean, THEY ARE SO SPOOKY!!! LOL... Great job sharing with the kids and for being published. One is as commendable as the other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bow to you oh queen of the paper making world!! These are awesome!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee and I thought I was the only grownup who loves Halloween.....smile.
    Love and light,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage