- Any of the Arnold GrummerTM paper making kits
- A sunny window
- Blender, cello sponges and soft towels
- Arnold GrummerTM Cotton Press Celebrations Miniatures casting mold
- White paper scraps or Arnold GrummerTM Cotton Linter
- Metallic silver thread and needle
- 12” Metallic Silver cord
- 9-inches of 1/8” White and Silver ribbon
- Beacon QuickGrip™ adhesive
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” Metallic Silver card stock
- Westcott® paper cutter, scissors
- 1/8” hole punch
- Gift card
- Follow the instructions found in any of the Arnold Grummer paper making kits to make white slurry. Follow the instructions to create as many paper castings as you want. (Note: For this project I am using the “two bells” casting.)
- When the castings are dry, stitch metallic silver French knots along the rims of the two bells.
- Add a running stitch in the crease of the bells.
- Use the BowEasy™ to tie a tiny white and silver bow.
Gift card holder:
- Place the 8 ½” x 5 ½” metallic silver card stock on the Scor-Pal™ board (landscape), and score at 3 ¼” , 4 ¼”, and 5 ¼”.
- Turn it to the short side (portrait), and score at 1 ½” and 4”.
- Return the card stock to landscape position and “mountain fold” at the 3 ¼” and the 5 ¼” score lines, then “valley fold” at the 4 ¼” score line.
- Return the card stock to portrait position, and fold both sides in toward the center.
- Use the 1/8” hole punch to punch two holes on each top folded part (the pocket where the gift card will be placed.).
- Insert the gift card and tie holder closed with the silver cord.
- Attach the bow to the top of the casting, and then attach the casting to the front of the holder with Beacon QuickGrip™ adhesive.