Here in Southern Arizona the sun is shining, snow (yep we actually get some….smile) is melting, and it feels like spring is just around the corner. Love is in the air and it is time to get the Valentine gifts done. Today’s project will be a gift for my mom to remind her that she is always loved.
- Any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits
- AGCP Heart casting mold
- Microwave, heat tool or a sunny window
- Blender, cello sponges and soft towels
- Scraps of white paper (think junk mail, etc.)
- Pastels, chalks or powered eye shadow and applicator (cotton swab)
- 1 yard pastel blue ¼” picot edge satin ribbon
- 1/8” round hole punch
- Westcott® scissors
- Long stemmed wine glass
- Follow the directions found in any of the Arnold Grummer™ paper making kits to cast 4 heart molds.
- When the castings are dry use the
chalks or powdered eye shadow to lightly apply color to the flowers and leaves on the heart casting.
- Use the 1/8” hole punch to punch a hole in the four corners of the four casting.
- Tie the castings together with tiny bows on each corner.
- Tie the four castings around the top of the wine glass, adjusting to fit.
- Fill the wine glass with potpourri. Place anywhere you want to have just a hint of spring!