Take Time to Taste the Honey!


Hello! Peggy Here today to show you what I made with my handmade paper. 

Supplies used today are

 I prepared my paper using Arnold Grummer's paper making kit. I used my favorite dried flowers, you can find these at the Arnold Grummer Web Site. I used the simple instructions given in print and on video. Before I lifted my pulp out of the water I placed some beautiful flowers into the pulp to give it a garden feel.

I folded my handmade paper in half and decided to place several pieces of polymer clay embellishments I made and painted. The caption says Busy as a bee and a sweet sentiment on the inside reads "Take time to smell the honey".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage