with sad regret I say that this is my last post for my 6 month DT position here.
But I hope this tutorial will be a good one for you....
You will need:
Hand made paper (using the Arnold Grummer Paper making kits)
Reinkers that can water activate (i.e.: Stampin Up! or Distress inks)
Light grey marker pen (I used copic C1)
Black marker pen
handmade paper larger than other piece
versa mark pen (or versa mark ink pad with lettering stamps)
white colouring in pencil
white embossing powder an heat gun
1. select your re-inker colours and put them on your craft mat. Spray them with water and get two sheets of handmade paper - put one on top of the inky mess.... then do the second... I find that the second one is more the splotchiness we need not the first.... use the first for another art journal page or a greeting card background.
2. using my C1 copic pen (you can use any grey medium you want - colouring in pencil, felt pen, gelato, fabercastell marker etc) I traced the outside of the circle with my pen and then proceeded to shade in areas....
3. I then ran my black marker pen around the paper to frame it a little
4. using the gel medium stick it to the larger sheet of handmade paper, then a white sheet of paper or in your book. I added the back paper behind here too.
5. use your versa mark pen to write the words you want, heat emboss with white embossing powder..... and use the white pencil to out line the words.
Using the gel medium stick the words to the page and you are finished!
Thanks for dropping by and i do hope you have fun drawing your own crystal ball.
So what do you see in my Crystal Ball?
Book being read?
Greeting card being made?
This month you can use the COUPON CODE: SUMMER20 and save 20% on your entire order, so head over to the website and place an order today so you can create some wonderful handmade papers for yourself or for gifts.