Welcome the Holidays

I am in sunny Florida and the weather here is chilly and so beautiful.  I just love the holidays and all the shopping and Christmas music, turkey and best of all deserts!!  Speaking of shopping the Arnold Grummer kit is a perfect Christmas gift and for my project I want to share a tag I made. I am really happy with it because you cant tell it is paper at least in my opinion.  I added a lot of coloring and stamping to the tag.


I blended my paper and added some blue and off white ink into the mixture and came up with this.  I them stamped on it and outlined a few spots of the stamped image and added a sentiment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to create watermarks in your handmade paper

How to polish paper with a stone

Chigiri-e Japanese torn paper collage